Friday 26 October 2018

My Experience of writing Nutanix Certified Professional ( Nutanix NCP )

Hello All

My first Certification on Nutanix NPP was done on September 2015 , ie almost three years as the time of writing this blog post. Nutanix fascinated me from 2013 onward and I was following that company with passion from their early stage  of evolving as the number one company in hyper converged infrastructure .


After that I was lucky enough to attend the first ever Nutanix NPP bootcamp conducted by Nutanix in India . It was held in bangalore and it was a great exposure to the physical Nutanix NX series of machines .


Then I upgraded myself to Nutanix NPP 5 when they release the new series of certification . I am delivering the skills I learned to my Corporate clients and regular students in India and abroad from that point onward . 


Recently Nutanix announced the new series of Certification path with which they announced the migration from the NPP track to Nutanix Certified Professional . 

Unlike other exams which I attended till date , it is an Auto Proctored Exam , That means you  are monitored through Audio , Visual and all your system activities throughout the exam . Even the background noise and presence of an extra person in the room will void your right to do the exam and mind you , no bio breaks too , So do prepare to sit contentiously for two hours for the exam 

Hope you will get more information on the same on this link https://www.proctortrack.com/faq/

There will be 75 questions which are really mapped to the industry scenarios and fine print points in the exam blue print . It was really tough one . I failed with a score of 62 percent on the first attempt and 80 percent is the passing score for the exam. 

Once you fail , you can write the exam again after 7 days and total number of permitted attempts are three . So I gone back to my hands on lab facility in my training room in Kerala , India and and just spend next ten days for preparing for the exam . On the second attempt , I manged to bag 87 percent and waited for four days for the result to come out on the Nutanix portal . 


If you need any extra information , I will be glad to give that over comment box . You can also find me through NPPTraining.com






No comments:

Post a Comment